Kitchen witch kitchen tips
- A quartz crystal placed on or near the stove when cooking makes food taste better
- A pot of basil herb grown in your kitchen keeps the area safe from evil forces and negative spirits
- Candles keep their shape better and longer when chilled thoroughly in the refrigerator
- A witch’s kitchen should never be without a lunar calendar or chart showing the phases of the moon and it’s movement through the wheel of the zodiac
- A full moon increases extrasensory perception and is the ideal time to prepare and use potions that increase the psychic abilities
- Love philters and aphrodisiacs should always be prepared during the waxing of the moon.
- The best time to plant an herb or vegetable garden is when the moon is in Cancer, Scorpio, Libra or Pisces
- Homemade incense always should be stored in tightly capped or corked jars
- Homemade magical incenses, sachets and potpourris become more fragrant if aged several months before used.
- Unlucky influences should be kept away from when cooking or preparing magical recipes, and this is accomplished by stirring in a clockwise direction.
- An aloe Vera plant should be kept in the kitchen, as its juices are an instant cure for minor kitchen burns
- Herbal preparations should never be boiled in aluminum vessels, but only in copper, earthenware or Pyrex to avoid contamination of the medicines
Charlemagne’s throne in the Palatine Chapel, Aix-la-Chapelle.
I made this. St. Wendy, patron saint of defying basic bitches.
IF A DUDE TELLS YOU HE LOVES BUKOWSKI AND YOU DONT IMMEDIATELY RUN, GIRL YOU DONE FUCKED UP IN THE GAME
This photo fascinates me because it expresses a dynamic that you don’t often see between men and women, with a man taking on the adoring role and the woman drinking it all in.
AFROPUNK PIN UP
PHOTOGRAPHY SEBASTIAN LUCRECIO
FASHION EDITOR Soukéna Roussi
MAKE UP ARTIST Junko Kioka
HAIRSTYLIST Takayuki Shibata
MODEL India Christin Lane@Ford, Rachel V@MC2
Gilet, vintage. Bustier, Stephanie Paterek for NYC Sex Trash. Choker, GEMMA REDUX.
This is amazing!
Not my style, but the models are blowing me away.